P&DARCS Operations - From 22 November
The following conditions will apply to members coming to the field.
- P&DARCS have established a registry to indicate those members who have provided their vaccination certificates. You may organise to show this proof in person to a P&DARCS Committee member, but this also must be done BEFORE attending P&DARCS.
- Junior members under the age of 16 are exempt from the double vaccination requirement. A parent or guardian is not considered a visitor but they must be double vaccinated.
- If you have a medical exemption from the COVID 19 vaccination, you may enter a premises open for fully vaccinated people. You must provide this proof to a P&DARCS Committee member BEFORE attending P&DARCS.
- Club committee members may request proof of your vaccination certificate at any time.
- You MUST sign in using the Victoria Services app & QR code which is located in several positions around the clubhouse. Or sign in using the book.
- You MUST maintain the social distancing requirements as stipulated by the State Health Officers rulings. (1.5 metres apart).
- Toilet facilities are open. You MUST clean down the hard surfaces when you have finished using the facility. Cleaning products are provided at the toilet. YOU USE IT, YOU WIPE IT. If you use chairs, YOU USE IT, YOU WIPE IT
- Should a positive case of COVID be reported by a member who is or was present at the club, you must adhere to the P&DARCS COVID Safe Management Plan requirements.
- By entering P&DARCS facility and signing in, you have agreed to be responsible for your own actions and adhere to the above conditions.
- If it becomes apparent that members cannot abide by these regulations as defined by the State Health Officer, the field may have to close again at the discretion of the committee.
- If an individual member fails to follow these rules, they will be issued a warning. Further breaches may result in suspension of membership.
Visitors may attend P&DARCS but the member signing the in MUST check they have QR coded in & they have a valid Covid Certificate (green tick)